Whether you need a minor repair or a complete engine overhaul, you want to work with a repair shop that is going to give you the best possible service at the most reasonable price. To achieve the ideal service experience, you can’t expect to simply take your car to the first shop that comes up during an internet search. Selecting a quality auto repair shop in Port Charlotte, FL takes time and effort, but it’s well worth it for a reliable repair, a fair price and a positive customer service experience. Here are some questions to ask during your search:
- Do you have certified technicians? Certified technicians have the extensive training and education necessary to complete a variety of complicated repair jobs. Make sure to ask about the certification of the technicians at the shop you’re considering and whether the shop offers any continuing education resources.
- Is the shop licensed? Licensure is an essential characteristic of a quality shop. If you get work done at a shop that’s not licensed, you might not have any recourse in the event that your repair falls apart or your vehicle is damaged during the repair.
- What kind of tools and equipment do you have access to? It’s one thing to have the knowledge necessary to repair a car—a shop must also have the tools and resources necessary to actually complete the work. Make sure that the shop you get service from is well equipped to handle your service and repair needs. You can ask for a tour of the shop to get a better idea of what kind of equipment they have on hand.
- Do you have a list of references? Always ask for references before making a decision about which auto repair shop in Port Charlotte, FL you will work with. A reputable shop with plenty of experience should have no problem providing you with a list of former customers who you can contact for a reference. If the shop seems hesitant to provide you with references, it’s a sign that they might not have a great reputation among their previous customers.
- Are you a local or family owned business? Local and family owned businesses tend to place a higher priority on customer satisfaction and quality than some of the larger businesses do. A local business has to work harder to maintain customers and ensure a seamless service experience than a large, high-volume shop or chain does.
At Ice Cold Auto Repair, we understand how important it is for you to receive quality service for your vehicle, which is why we are dedicated to delivering the best work possible to each and every one of the customers we serve. We value honesty and integrity, and we can assure you that you will receive clear and open communication during every aspect of service at our auto repair shop in Port Charlotte, FL. We have experience with a variety of vehicles, foreign and domestic alike, and we are equipped to help you with anything from an AC tune-up to complicated suspension repairs. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Categorised in: Auto Repair Shop
This post was written by Writer